Hairs Falling due to food and water in Dubai - Please suggest me solution | ExpatWoman.com

Hairs Falling due to food and water in Dubai - Please suggest me solution

Latest post on 03 May 2017 - 15:15

Hi

Hope you all are fine. I am very sad today, because of my hairs falling. I think that in Dubai the water is not good for your hairs. Or might be there is problem due to always sitting in AC room. Please suggest me what should I do to protect my hairs and make my hairs look attractive.

Thanks and Regards

Latest post on 19 March 2018 - 13:41
[quote=clessani1][quote=hmeggi]Hi Hope you all are fine. I am very sad today, because of my hairs falling. I think that in Dubai the water is not good for your hairs. Or might be there is problem...
I had this problem for a couple of months when first I moved over. People told me it was the water as well so I bought a shower filter and drinking water filter from no more bottles, hasn't happened since, but my diet improved the same time too, so who knows :)
Latest post on 11 June 2017 - 13:06
Hi.. Even I faced the same problem so I visited to Blush N Curls Saloon & took the Advanced Hair Loss Prevention treatment & that helped me so much. The unique part I found is that, these treatments are safe and certified to be use on Pregnant Ladies & Kids as its free from Formaldehyde, Sulphates, Parabens, SLES etc. So I like it so much.
Latest post on 10 June 2017 - 22:38
interesting information ladies! Thanks
Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 13:46
Definitely try a shower filter! That helped me so much!!
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 10:43
Hi hmeggi, Same problem happen with me. Somebody suggest me for one home remedies. Its is little bit difficult but its very helpful. Chop onion in small pieces so that it can go inside shampoo bottle. Use this one for one week, you will see the change. I know its difficult because of onion smell, but once your hair dry, smell will go. Since last 7 months i am doing. Really its great.
Latest post on 18 May 2017 - 17:34
I had gone through the same problem :cry: But few weaks back I started Sebamed anti hairloss shampoo and wash my hair with mineral water :confused: Luckily it worked for me and now I feel 75% less hairfall :cool:
Latest post on 07 May 2017 - 12:56
I agree with the shower filter, I have one and it helps me as well. They carry them at most carrefours and they have them at Ace Hardware(better selection here and replacement parts too).
Latest post on 05 May 2017 - 02:41
Hi Hope you all are fine. I am very sad today, because of my hairs falling. I think that in Dubai the water is not good for your hairs. Or might be there is problem due to always sitting in AC room. Please suggest me what should I do to protect my hairs and make my hairs look attractive. Thanks and Regards There are so many causes of hair fall, but if you are asking on the water cases I can suggest you use a shower filter, it will remove chlorine and other substance presence in the water. I am using this at home with my friend recommendation also. I have this Pureblue Shower filter. Thank you so much clessani1, Let me find it. :) Thanks agian :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY