Fillers and Laser | ExpatWoman.com

Fillers and Laser

Latest post on 07 May 2017 - 18:19

Ladies,

Best places for fillers? And what are prices per syringe? Also best place for laser treatment for age spots?

Thanks

Latest post on 05 January 2021 - 21:40
I highly recommend Dr Shweta at Biolite she is amazing! She specializes in enhancing your natural beauty and making subtle tweaks to allow you to look and feel your very best without you looking crazy or like you have had too much work done. She is a true professional and perfectionist and will give you her honest opinion and will refuse to treat you if she does not recommend it. She doesn't over inject or try and over sell you procedures like some Doctors and her credibility shines through. I have had several encounters with Doctors over the years for fillers in London and she is the only Doctor I would trust in the UAE to touch my face. Filler and cosmetic treatments are more expensive in Dubai than the UK in general I think but she is worth it.
Latest post on 03 January 2021 - 21:03
I go to Dr. Tarek Bayazid. I highly recommend him for any medical facial and body needs. He is friendly and professional and I am really happy with results so far.
Latest post on 01 June 2017 - 16:49
Hi, i am new here in Dubai but just last week i was with my friend who visited her doctor for a botox treatment and I've seen him did it and he's actually very good. The doctor's name is Dr. Kamil Al Rustom. They had laser treatments also that i am interested in doing, so probably i will go back there.
Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 20:58
Wow these prices sound very high! Will defo just wait until I'm back in the UK for a visit.
Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 12:12
Thanks ladies! I have called quite a few places and they charge extortionate prices - its double the prices of back home!! If anyone finds a good doctor at reasonable prices please do let me know... Try Mediclinic, they have some amazing discounts on cosmetic services and also they have the most reasonably priced BOTOX promotion.... its for only 1300 AED ... i have had my botox from them in the past and its the best. i have also recently been told they have mereged and now Manchester clinic is also a prt of this promotion... i am definitely going in for their spectra treatments... good luck! hope you find one that suits you.
Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 17:23
Hi LepetitPrince, I highly recommend you to visit Dr. Al Rustom. I trust him with my face. His Botox lasts for 6 months, and the results are very natural, and the fillers are really good and the price is reasonable, only 1,500 per syringe. He does not charge with any aesthetic consultation. He is brilliant and with reasonable price. Most of my friends are coming to his clinic for other services also. All the best!
Latest post on 11 May 2017 - 11:52
Thanks ladies! I have called quite a few places and they charge extortionate prices - its double the prices of back home!! If anyone finds a good doctor at reasonable prices please do let me know... You wont find cheap filler here. If you do then i wouldn't use it! They nearly all charge similar prices, which is down to the distributor, sadly you will never get it at the cost you would at home. Cost price from the manufacturer for Restylane in the UK is AED600 however average cost here is AED2500-3000 most procedures here are double of that of the UK I would get it done when you are home, much cheaper :-)
Latest post on 10 May 2017 - 15:30
Thanks ladies! I have called quite a few places and they charge extortionate prices - its double the prices of back home!! If anyone finds a good doctor at reasonable prices please do let me know...
Latest post on 09 May 2017 - 23:51
Dr Simin without question every time. I have never had a bad experience with her. She is a little bit pricier and has a really long waiting list but I trust her with my face. I can't recall exactly what she charges it varies the older I get :)
Latest post on 09 May 2017 - 10:44
Ladies, Best places for fillers? And what are prices per syringe? Also best place for laser treatment for age spots? Thanks Dr. Jaafar khan is excellent....3000 for each filler Syringe! So if you need 2 expect around 6000 ..if it's your first time there you also need to pay extra for consultation I went there for both botox an filler he is amazing .... but i'm looking for other recommendations because i can't afford him any more... Hi Lara I am a huge advocate of Jaffar and used to use him back in the old days Luckily my friend in the UK is trained in fillers and she now does mine once a year so i only pay cost! In the last two years i used DR Allen Rezai at Elite in Healthcare City, his were only 2000-2500 for a syringe of Restylene and they always have offers and as i use him for my botox he gave me discounts of 5% It may be worth calling him. He is so patient and kind too
Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 14:46
Ladies, Best places for fillers? And what are prices per syringe? Also best place for laser treatment for age spots? Thanks Dr. Jaafar khan is excellent....3000 for each filler Syringe! So if you need 2 expect around 6000 ..if it's your first time there you also need to pay extra for consultation I went there for both botox an filler he is amazing .... but i'm looking for other recommendations because i can't afford him any more...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY