Kitchen Fitters for Apartments | ExpatWoman.com

Kitchen Fitters for Apartments

Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 12:51

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a decent kitchen fitter in Dubai that will provide an exceptional service, without me having to offer a babysitting service, and that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

Also, any recommendations on painters would also be appreciated.

Latest post on 10 May 2017 - 15:35
Thanks Luluwings. My understanding is that they only fit the cupboards, can you recommend someone who can do the other parts? Your welcome halotime They used to do the the full fit as they supply the integral appliancies too, however not sure if that has changed recently. Its worth a trip down there to speak to the kitchen team. If not then try Maintain ME , they may be able to help with the other parts. ?
Latest post on 10 May 2017 - 00:17
Try Mr. Raza ... I enjoyed working with this professional, responsive and very fast person. Excellent work ethics and customer support even after payment. Definitely highly recommended. I am looking forward to the next job with him.
Latest post on 09 May 2017 - 23:44
Thanks Luluwings. My understanding is that they only fit the cupboards, can you recommend someone who can do the other parts?
Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 22:29
Hi Kitchens without having to babysit - Ikea Paint without tears - Maintain ME Dubai ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY