online shopping | ExpatWoman.com

online shopping

Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 21:49

Hi ,
Can you buy items online with, for example, amazon and get them shipped to Dubai?

Latest post on 29 May 2021 - 13:53
Hey everyone, have you ever had had that problem where you had to choose between two pieces online because you weren't sure which one to pick. It makes me go crazy sometimes, because I don't want to buy both and then have to return the one I don't want. How can I solve this?
Latest post on 03 July 2019 - 16:23
Hi Shop and ship, u shop from amazon and put their address, then they will ship it for u. ASA u install the app there is a clear guideline. good luck
Latest post on 20 November 2018 - 12:40
You may also try the new site https://alimart.ae basically when you visit their site it shows you the product particularly available in Amazon they are responsible in customs handling you only need to pay the product itself and shipping fee. It's really a handy site.
Latest post on 19 June 2017 - 17:59
Amazon just bought out souq.com so I think it will be coming soon! Theres a long way to go here before online shopping meets the US or EU standards in my opinion
Latest post on 19 June 2017 - 12:35
Yes you can but it depends up on the seller.Some products are not available for shipping. Online shopping cost high sometimes including shipment charge too.But its main advantage is you can save time and you don't need to wander here and there for the things. Just order, you will get it at your finger tips.As others suggested have a try on other sites too..:cool:
Latest post on 19 June 2017 - 09:38
If you want convenience, then you should consider online shopping. The bad thing about this is that you're going to spend extra money because the products is a little bit higher. But for me, I will recommend this kind of activity
Latest post on 18 June 2017 - 18:53
For beauty products I use strawberrynet.com, cultbeauty.com, spacenk.com, lookfantastic.com, and if you order for a certain amount (not very high really, something like $50) you get free shipping. Their prices are so much cheaper than Dubai, and the products are genuine. I have not bought cosmetics in Dubai in 10 years, because prices here are insane. Some eBay sellers, particularly those based in Asia, ship to Dubai for free. I use Shop & Ship for M&S, and occasionally Amazon. They have to be light things.
Latest post on 15 June 2017 - 09:33
I've recently discovered Amazon.co.uk has very decent shipping rates to UAE as long as you select "Eligible for International Shipping" and get it delivered to a PO Box! Yay!
Latest post on 09 June 2017 - 09:55
Hi, As others said Amazon would be a bit costly including shipment. Try Souq.com, crazydeals.com which has Ramadan offers up to 80% discount now and even free shipping on certain prices.
Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 13:52
Amazon just bought out souq.com so I think it will be coming soon!
Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 13:52
Amazon just bought out souq.com so I think it will be coming soon!
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 15:20
River island and New Look deliver to Dubai for GBP10 John Lewis will also deliver for a small fee Amazon will only ship certain items and the shipping can be huge Souq.com is good but i am always a bit wary that some items could be fakes For other shops i use shop and ship although heavy items arent worth it as you will be hammered with the shipping/weight fee. I have saved a fortune with shop and ship as the UK clothes shops always have sales on. I rarely if ever buy any clothes/makeup perfume here as it so overpriced
Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 22:11
Hi, Thank you so much for your replies. I'll definitely try those sites
Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 22:00
hi you can use desertcart if you know them they are just more expensive and take sometime. I also have an account on Aramex shop and ship when you create an account they give you various addresses worldwide like in USA, Canada, Europe etc... and when you place your order from Amazon ask to ship to your USA address. once your shipment arrives they will forward it to you here in uae. Shop and ship is very nice for shopping but it costs a little bit on the shipping.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY