After-school help | ExpatWoman.com

After-school help

Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 19:03

Hey
Im considering new job in Dubai however my main concern is after school care for my kid
In UK school offer after-school clubs which are open till 5-6pm which is perfect for working parents
But there is no such thing in Dubai ....is there ?
I've been told to look for "nanny".... would they do only pm hrs ? where to find them? how much it cost?
Help please!!!! :thinking:

Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 03:54
Hey Im considering new job in Dubai however my main concern is after school care for my kid In UK school offer after-school clubs which are open till 5-6pm which is perfect for working parents But there is no such thing in Dubai ....is there ? I've been told to look for "nanny".... would they do only pm hrs ? where to find them? how much it cost? Help please!!!! :thinking: Hello there :) I am currently working as a part time teaching staff for a LEARNING Centre until 1pm/3:30pm. Does the timing suits your need? I will be happy to send my cv and references for verification. Kindly let me know. ?
Latest post on 15 May 2017 - 16:31
Hi, Yes some schools offer late pick ups and have after school activities. A nanny live out or live in would cost AED2000 onwards per month and you would have to sponsor etc. this might be a more relaxed option for you so you know the child is at home and being cared for, fed dinner and you not rushing to the school in the Dubai traffic like a mad woman trying to beat the clock. This is true btw, you never know traffic here. good luck :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY