Urgent Advice needed - health insurance | ExpatWoman.com

Urgent Advice needed - health insurance

Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 20:34

Hello ladies. My husband and I are currently in the process of sponsoring my parents' residence visa and we are looking at insurance companies for their health insurance. They are both senior with pre-existing conditions. The visa will be issued in Dubai (if this makes any difference).
Please, kindly recommend or share your experience.
Thanks

Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 12:39
Hi, You can also go through a broker, some of them are very helpful, they will provide you with all the quotes and you have to select one, however if you are looking to opt for the basic insurance for visa purposes only, you can get the basic one. A good broker I worked with is Luke from Pacific Prime t +971 (0) 42 793 805 m +971 (0) 52 985 1765 And also a lady called Maya at NGI Insurance, 042115800, they have really good rates for comprehensive and basic insurance policies. I personally didn't like AXA, too high a load and their customer service is poor. Good Luck.
Latest post on 20 May 2017 - 16:22
Thank you Shadowmist
Latest post on 18 May 2017 - 13:40
I am in the same boat, my inlaws are already here, AXA will load on your price if they have pre existing conditions, best quotes I have had so far are from Oman Insurance and RAK Insurance I am yet to sign on the dotted line, but will be doing shortly Best of luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY