Where can I sell brand new clothes - not designer brands | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I sell brand new clothes - not designer brands

Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 17:29
I highly recommend local Facebook groups. Looks for groups dedicated to your community i.e midriff, downtown, JLT etc and do post about them there I am sure inshallah you'll find someone interested.!
Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 11:33
Hi, Many outlets have come up in Dubai these days for selling and buying used clothes or new ones. Try the lighthouse used clothes outlet in Al Quoz or MyExWadrobe.com. Even Dubizzle.com you can sell but I don't think so you will get paid that good.
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 15:09
A lot are actually selling at flea markets but prepare to have competitors. You cannot sell it for above AED 100 for clothes but for shoes and bags, there is a chance that you can sell for above that.
Latest post on 15 June 2017 - 11:31
With dubizzle and FB pages its just luck, sometimes you chance upon a good sale but mostly not.
Latest post on 14 June 2017 - 10:52
Hi, You can visit dubizzle.com or cashconverters.ae for selling. Cashconverters offer less price I guess check with them. Or if you want to donate you can visit The Mall Of Emirates they have donation box for Ramadan
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 15:02
My ex wardrobe Facebook Dubai nearly new/new ladies clothing site If you sell them at the Flea market prepare to be haggled with. People want a bargain there and don't want to pay even AED50 for a decent top or dress!
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 14:12
Does anyone know a company or someone that arranges to sell brand new items of clothing and shoes, the items are just high street brands not designer brands but are either brand new or worn once/twice. Most of the facebook pages where you can advertise clothes prefer designer brands. I have had a big clearout of my wardrobes and have given away alot of second hand used clothes that were still in good condition but the items that have never or hardly been worn I would like to try and sell. Someone told me about a lady in Dubai that takes all of your clothes and sells them at flea markets and you pay her a fee to do this, anyone know of this person or her contact details?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY