Juicing | ExpatWoman.com

Juicing

Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 18:08

Hi there,

I am doing juicing- specifically Joe's mean green juice- anyone watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead?

Anyhoo I've found all the ingredients here but was just not happy with the quality of the kale- does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

:)

Latest post on 24 May 2017 - 09:16
I've been trying juicing peppers and sweet potato- very interesting combo! Seems to be working though as I am losing weight and feeling a bit more lively:)
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 18:55
The Kuvings is meant to be good we've got a Breville one. My favourite juice is really simple ginger, cucumber, spinach, lemon and if i'm feeling adventurous garlic
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 18:23
After much and I mean much researching and watching of youtube videos we decided to go for a cold press juicer, the whizzy ones heat up and destroy the good enzymes apparently and what with the price of veggies out here wanted to get as much goodness out as possible so we got a Kuvings cold press juicer. so far so good got it from Tavola. Any good juicing recipes you want to share?
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 18:16
Ahhh the hunt for kale... been there done that! The best I've found is from Ripe... you can get it delivered too. Spinneys is ok at a push. What kind of juicing are you doing? What juicer did you go for?
Latest post on 14 May 2017 - 18:12
LOVE that show! I've seen kale in Carrefour but it's hit and miss usually, Spinneys is normally a good one for it This previous thread might have some more answers for you: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/dubai-expat-forum-expats-living-dubai/324577-finding-kale-dubai.html

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY