Local movers recommendation | ExpatWoman.com

Local movers recommendation

Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 21:08

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum as I'm planning the move from the US to Sharjah in a couple of months. Very excited, and also stressed!

We need to arrange our own relocation, and am trying to find reliable movers locally to help unload the shipping container. Anyone has recommendations?

Latest post on 25 April 2019 - 09:47
Are they within the budget as well?
Yes They are affordable and cost in budget
Latest post on 25 April 2019 - 09:37
I recommend GCC movers for the fast and affordable relocation
Are they within the budget as well?
Latest post on 24 April 2019 - 10:02
I recommend GCC movers for the fast and affordable relocation
Latest post on 20 May 2017 - 09:38
I used 'Ali' he is recommended here a few time. decent prices and good comms
Latest post on 18 May 2017 - 01:26
There are hundreds of companies that provide this service, you should not have a problem finding help to unload your container at all ☺
Latest post on 17 May 2017 - 20:25
Hi all, I'm new to this forum as I'm planning the move from the US to Sharjah in a couple of months. Very excited, and also stressed! We need to arrange our own relocation, and am trying to find reliable movers locally to help unload the shipping container. Anyone has recommendations? You could speak to GAC. Not sure if they assist in unloading only, but they have a very good reputation here. Thank you Artzee! I will contact them to find out more!
Latest post on 17 May 2017 - 15:03
Hi all, I'm new to this forum as I'm planning the move from the US to Sharjah in a couple of months. Very excited, and also stressed! We need to arrange our own relocation, and am trying to find reliable movers locally to help unload the shipping container. Anyone has recommendations? You could speak to GAC. Not sure if they assist in unloading only, but they have a very good reputation here.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY