The Springs Review | ExpatWoman.com

The Springs Review

Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 00:34

Hi,

Me and my husband are contemplating on buying a property in Springs as we feel the prices are good these days. We wanted to know the first hand feedback from the people living in the area and which are the better springs? Specially want to know about Springs 7. We read in few forums that the 7 has sewerage smell, huge noise due to construction? Can anyone tell the first hand experience?
In terms of the quality as well can someone tell us if the Villas require huge maintenance now as they are old? We are unable to nail down a good community at this price.
Any help is appreciated.

Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 09:57
Hello. We are also considering purchasing. Have been renting now for over ten years and fed up with that. We are moving to Dubai after a couple of years away in the UK. Before that we were in Abu Dhabi. Husband loves Springs and prices look good at the moment. Would love to hear others' experiences, and also any recommendations for a reliable honest realtor will be very welcome.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 23:08
We don't live there but my husband and I have considered moving to the Springs this year... But, we've found equally as nice places, if not cheaper, in Al Reem in Arabian Ranches that you might want to look at? We went to a couple of open houses at the weekend in this area and all seemed fine Springs are so lovely and well landscaped and finished for the most part, but for something newer for the same price bracket, I'd recommend Al Reem

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY