Part time job | ExpatWoman.com

Part time job

Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 09:49

Hi everyone,

Anybody help me with earning some extra income? Data entry, free lancer and all? Iam an engineering graduate working as an admin. If any one help me find some extra source of income it will be a great kindness. Hopefully waiting for replyyyy.

Thank you.

Latest post on 23 August 2018 - 00:30
Hie everyone. iam also looking for a part time job for this week and next week. If you need someone to babysit or clean your house am available. Thank you. My number is +971564765230
Latest post on 22 August 2018 - 23:28
My name is Ropafadzo Moyo from Zimbabwe. I am looking for an Admin/Secretarial or a position in a Charity organisation. I have 8 years working experience in a Charity organisation that gives scholarsips to orphans and other vulnerable children. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Local Governance Studies and Masters in Business Administration. My contact number is +971564765230
Latest post on 13 August 2018 - 20:46
Please keep us updated and good luck in your job hunt. I am also an Engineer and I cannot find a job even at entry level :(
please give me a part time job with off friday thank you.
Latest post on 25 May 2017 - 20:59
Please keep us updated and good luck in your job hunt. I am also an Engineer and I cannot find a job even at entry level :(
Latest post on 24 May 2017 - 12:10
Hi everyone, Anybody help me with earning some extra income? Data entry, free lancer and all? Iam an engineering graduate working as an admin. If any one help me find some extra source of income it will be a great kindness. Hopefully waiting for replyyyy. Thank you. Actually, there are plenty of jobs available for part time and full time. Depend upon your experience, you will find the required jobs by two days. [b'>SUBMIT YOUR CV TO JOB PORTAL SITES:[/b'> Currently, more than 50+ job sites available in UAE. So, the first thing, you need to submit your CV into the job portal websites like Bayt, Indeed, and Gulftalent Websites. After Submitting your CV into these sites, you will possibly get the interviews as soon as possible. [b'>CONTACT THE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENT AGENCIES:[/b'> If you don't want to spend more time for job searching or your busy in your own work. Better, go with the consultancies / employment recruitment agencies. They will suggest you the right jobs depending upon your experience. Useful Links: [url=http://www.uaecentral.com/best-top-8-job-sites-in-uae/'>[u'>best top 8 job sites in UAE[/u'>[/url'> [url=http://gccexchange.com/blog/jobs-portal-sites-in-dubai-uae/'>[u'>job portal sites in dubai[/u'>[/url'> Hope it helps.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 12:41
Ok. Thank you for the words. Iam trying to get into same field.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 12:29
If you have no working contract then technically you are not employed by them. I would advise looking for a better paying full time engineering job. Data entry can be tough to come across and requires perfect basic English skills.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 12:22
Im on spouse visa. Im not having any contract with the curent company. So is it mandatory to get a NOC ?
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 11:57
A couple of things, why aren't you looking for engineering entry positions? What's your current visa status? Are you employed and sponsored by a company? If so you'd need an NOC from that company saying they allow you to do outside work, otherwise you'd be working illegally.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY