Romantic Friday brunch | ExpatWoman.com

Romantic Friday brunch

Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 15:44

Hi ladies,
Can anyone recommend a good Friday brunch for couples please?
Not after a party or group atmosphere, just somewhere really nice with good food and nice champagne!
Thank you!

Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 06:17
Hi ladies, Can anyone recommend a good Friday brunch for couples please? Not after a party or group atmosphere, just somewhere really nice with good food and nice champagne! Thank you! I've been to BICE in the Hilton Resort JBR for their brunch, it is sharing style and quite nice. I think they are also buy one get one in the entertainer again this year..
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 09:59
Ladies you're welcome to correct me if I'm wrong... But i'm of the understanding some hotels in RAK still serve alcohol during Ramadan? That might make nice romantic getaway for you if so The Rixos in RAK most definitely has food and alcohol served throughout the resort (not hidden at all) during Ramadan... they had loud music and food/drinks served by the pool, kids club, beach and even their night club was open during Ramadan and it was absolutely rocking! We go every year as they do a 50% off during Ramadan and it sure doesn't feel like it's Ramadan there! Not sure how they get away with that though... not sure about what it's like for other resorts in RAK
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 07:48
Recommend Coya or the Versailles Decadence Brunch at the St. Regis. If food is not so important, Iris brunch is nice for 2 as well.
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 07:45
You should double check with the venue you choose. Often it is a dry day before Ramadan is called.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 23:06
Ladies you're welcome to correct me if I'm wrong... But i'm of the understanding some hotels in RAK still serve alcohol during Ramadan? That might make nice romantic getaway for you if so
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 20:08
During Ramadan?! I was thinking about this Friday because I know it's the last brunch for a lot of places before Ramadan. But if you know of any that keep going during Ramadan, that would be fab. I heard some did keep going last year but I'm not sure which ones.
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 19:26
During Ramadan?!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY