Brunch during Ramadan | ExpatWoman.com

Brunch during Ramadan

Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 16:16

Hi I have visitors arriving during Ramadan and wanted to know if there are any brunches during Ramadan that serve alcohol?

thanks

Latest post on 28 May 2017 - 12:13
http://www.thenational.ae/arts-life/food/some-dubai-restaurants-to-open-in-the-day-during-ramadan-2017#page3 Here's a list of restaurants that will be open in the daytime during Ramadan.
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 16:23
thank you this really helps -
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 14:28
Grand Grill also have one in Al Habtoor starts at 12.30pm and is 295PP
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 14:16
I went to Crescendo Anantara on Friday, they are continuing their Brunch throughout June according to information leaflets they had on every table. 1-4pm and alcohol package was listed as still being available. I took a picture of the leaflet and sent it to my friends as I know its a tough find! Its a great brunch anyway, so would highly recommend it any time of year! Hope this helps :)
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 10:43
Never heard of a brunch during ramadan, would have thought that totally disrespectful. Venues normally start serving from sundown, unless they have a permit to do otherwise. There will be no music or entertainment thought.
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 10:31
thanks - I tried Barasti but they do not know yet - Prime 68 confirmed they are doing bunch with alcohol
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 09:05
Hi I have visitors arriving during Ramadan and wanted to know if there are any brunches during Ramadan that serve alcohol? thanks Last year some bars had permits which allowed them to serve alcohol during the day There weren't many of them, I think Mcgettigans and Bidis had a permit and Lock Stock started serving at 4pm It is worth calling around later this week to ask however i dont think the full on brunches will be taking place Try calling Barasti and Mcgettigans as you usually get a good response from them I spoke with Reform and they had the licence last year but she could not tell me if they had one approved yet and if they do have one then they will serve brunch at night but not during the day
Latest post on 22 May 2017 - 06:55
Hi I have visitors arriving during Ramadan and wanted to know if there are any brunches during Ramadan that serve alcohol? thanks None that I know of. Alcohol is normally served (depends on the venue) on or around 8pm.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY