A good OB GYN doctor recommendation | ExpatWoman.com

A good OB GYN doctor recommendation

Latest post on 13 October 2019 - 15:20
My experience with Dr. Nasreen Salahuddin has been excellent. I was her patient at American Hospital Dubai. I believe now she is working for Dr. Sulaimanalhabib hospital in Dubai Healthcare City. She is an American Board-Certified OB/GYN and a wonderful physician. By far the most dedicated and knowledgeable Ob/GYN I have ever met.
Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 16:16
They usually give me a claim form so I pay them directly then claim back .....
Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 15:52
Hi I would highly recommend Dr Rosalie Sant at Primavera Clinic, Healthcare City. She delivered my son for me at City Hospital and I think she also does deliveries at MedCare and American Hospital. I've seen her several times in the 3 years since my son was born and I would trust her with my life! I had a difficult pregnancy and I trusted her 100% - not sure I could say that about many other healthcare people I've seen here. She's straight talking, has a great manner and really knows her stuff. Good luck! Thanks Caroline, I called the clinic and they do not accept any insurance. I would prefer a clinic/hospital that is covered. xx
Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 15:43
Hi I would highly recommend Dr Rosalie Sant at Primavera Clinic, Healthcare City. She delivered my son for me at City Hospital and I think she also does deliveries at MedCare and American Hospital. I've seen her several times in the 3 years since my son was born and I would trust her with my life! I had a difficult pregnancy and I trusted her 100% - not sure I could say that about many other healthcare people I've seen here. She's straight talking, has a great manner and really knows her stuff. Good luck!
Latest post on 23 May 2017 - 15:01
Hello Ladies, I am pregnant with my 2nd and I need a recommendation of a good Ob Gyn doctor. I had my 1st one in American with Dr. Raj Lakshmi, she was ok, but nothing great, so I don't feel like going to her again. I had C section 1st time and I really want a doctor who can support VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarian). I had an appointment with a doctor yesterday and she told me this time it will be an elective C section as gap between c section and conceiving should be minimum 18 months, and mine is only 12 months. I am not comfortable with this plan and I really want to do it on my own this time. Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY