Mother to Mother: Hong Kong chapter | ExpatWoman.com

Mother to Mother: Hong Kong chapter

Latest post on 17 April 2021 - 21:37
will share with my friends too, thanks !
Latest post on 17 April 2021 - 21:32
Hi I run an initiative in Singapore called Mother to Mother and I am looking to start a HK chapter. Mother to Mother pairs first time expat Mothers with more experienced Mothers for support, friend...
thanks for sharing too!
Latest post on 17 April 2021 - 21:32
I am currently looking for some medical and body check for women and I found this clinic recommended by my friend. Zenith Medical Centre provides diff kinds of check up for women, also Prenatal Dia...
just wanna share with all of you who is in need of this kind of service
Latest post on 15 May 2019 - 11:11
Hi I run an initiative in Singapore called Mother to Mother and I am looking to start a HK chapter. Mother to Mother pairs first time expat Mothers with more experienced Mothers for support, friend...
sounds great, thanks for your effort, will share to my friends also
Latest post on 24 May 2017 - 07:35
Hi I run an initiative in Singapore called Mother to Mother and I am looking to start a HK chapter. Mother to Mother pairs first time expat Mothers with more experienced Mothers for support, friendship and city living advice. It is a free service, an awesome way to engage and support the Motherhood community and has a lot of potential for growth. Check out my website: www.mothertomother.online and get in touch via my website if you are interested. Many thanks! Camilla Carron