Can i do attestation legal papers/docs..regarding marriage to dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Can i do attestation legal papers/docs..regarding marriage to dubai?

Latest post on 16 July 2020 - 17:18
When it comes to citizenship, you may acquire your citizenship when the marriage completes atleast 7 years with the condition of having at least one child, or 10 years in the absence of children. I...
For Further information You can Contact to Davidson Co & Legal Consultants, They are very helpful in every aspect.
Latest post on 22 August 2019 - 12:40
When it comes to citizenship, you may acquire your citizenship when the marriage completes atleast 7 years with the condition of having at least one child, or 10 years in the absence of children. If you complete the legalization of your marriage in UAE, citizenship of a child can be applied & acquired.
Latest post on 03 June 2017 - 00:32
Hi am married with emirati national. I am 3rd wife. I just move here (dubai, al quoz) about few days ago.. We married officially legal in my country not in dubai. My question is : 1. Can i do attestation legal papers/ documents marriage to dubai law or court?? 2. If i have a child, then my child automatically uae citizenship or not?? Thankyou. In which country did you get married ? Malaysia You would have to get your certificate attested in Malaysia foreign affairs fisrt then get it attested from the UAE embassy in Malaysia then agian stamped from the UAE ministry of foreign affairs which is very simple once the first 2 steps are done. Only after that it should be accepted as legal in the UAE. What visa are you currently on ans who is your sponsor? You could always contact your embassy for advice on how to go about it also. With regards to UAE citizenship for any children it is not always automatic and has to be applied for after a certain time from my understanding.
Latest post on 27 May 2017 - 17:59
Hi am married with emirati national. I am 3rd wife. I just move here (dubai, al quoz) about few days ago.. We married officially legal in my country not in dubai. My question is : 1. Can i do attestation legal papers/ documents marriage to dubai law or court?? 2. If i have a child, then my child automatically uae citizenship or not?? Thankyou. In which country did you get married ? Malaysia
Latest post on 27 May 2017 - 17:05
Hi am married with emirati national. I am 3rd wife. I just move here (dubai, al quoz) about few days ago.. We married officially legal in my country not in dubai. My question is : 1. Can i do attestation legal papers/ documents marriage to dubai law or court?? 2. If i have a child, then my child automatically uae citizenship or not?? Thankyou. In which country did you get married ?
Latest post on 27 May 2017 - 07:42
Hi am married with emirati national. I am 3rd wife. I just move here (dubai, al quoz) about few days ago.. We married officially legal in my country not in dubai. My question is : 1. Can i do attestation legal papers/ documents marriage to dubai law or court?? 2. If i have a child, then my child automatically uae citizenship or not?? Thankyou.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY