Arabian Ranches | ExpatWoman.com

Arabian Ranches

Latest post on 27 May 2017 - 18:11

Hi, we have just learnt that we maybe moving to Dubai this summer for two years. We have a 4&6 year old and have never been to Dubai. From reading , it seems that the Aranian Ranches is a quiet place to live, which is what we want but can you hear the race tracks from there? Also, I'm not a confident driver, do many people have drivers ? Think I would need one from the stories I've heard!

Any other tips/info would be great fully received!

Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 11:19
Hi We moved into Arabian Ranches2 a couple of months ago and love it. It's nice and quiet, the villas are all pretty new and rents reasonable (depending what you are looking for). Decent local Shops are nearby, school, gym and nice restaurants. Never heard a race track. Only thing I would research is where your hubby is going to be working for commuting and which schools your kids will attend. Driving is hectic and I only drive my little car locally :) Thank you ladies, these tips are really helpful.
Latest post on 28 May 2017 - 08:46
Arabian Ranches is a great place to live. Lovely communities and great facilities - the swimming pools and tennis courts are fab, well maintained and free. Lots of walking paths too and people have pets and in winter the paths are busy with walkers. The community is well established with lots of shops and facilities all close by. There are villa's in all price brackets. There is also a group of woman called Arabian Ranches Ladies - they have a website and several hundred members so a great way to meet new friends and do a whole range of activities. It is also well placed to travel anywhere in Dubai. My husband works in Media City and finds the trip to and from work very easy. The other thing to consider is schooling and its proximity. From Arabian Ranches you could easily access the following - Jess (in Arabian Ranches), Arabian Ranches School (in Ranches 2), Jebal Ali school, Nord Anglia, Kings Al Barsha, Fourmarke and Victory Heights Primary School. Good luck with the move :) Edited to add the race track only has a few races each year. Depending on where you live in Arabian Ranches you may or may not hear them anyway. We live on the side of Ranches closest to Motor City and don't find it a problem, although there was one day when it was the 24 hr race that there was some noise as the wind was in our direction but it was soon over and didn't stop us doing anything and enjoying the garden, The upside of the race track is that on a Tuesday evening it's free to go and bike, walk, run, skate board around it for free.
Latest post on 28 May 2017 - 00:00
Hi We moved into Arabian Ranches2 a couple of months ago and love it. It's nice and quiet, the villas are all pretty new and rents reasonable (depending what you are looking for). Decent local Shops are nearby, school, gym and nice restaurants. Never heard a race track. Only thing I would research is where your hubby is going to be working for commuting and which schools your kids will attend. Driving is hectic and I only drive my little car locally :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY