New in Abu Dhabi expecting first baby need suggestions | ExpatWoman.com

New in Abu Dhabi expecting first baby need suggestions

Latest post on 29 May 2017 - 17:41

Hi Ladies
I am new to Abu Dhabi and 1 month pregnant was wondering if anyone knows any good gynecologist who can take me through the full pregnancy
I live in Khalifa City A so any nearby recommendations would be great!

Latest post on 03 March 2018 - 23:04
Hi ladies, I was hoping to find some info here too. We may move to AD in 6-8 months but we're also planning to have a baby soon so the big concern is really around the assistance we can find and good doctors there. I'll keep a look at this thread in case someone come up with any answer... Best wishes to all of you waiting already for now!
Latest post on 14 January 2018 - 09:56
Hi, I am in the same boat now! Did you find anywhere good in the end? Any recommendations? Thanks :) Hi ladies... I am in in the same situation and wondering the same about an obstetrician. Do you have any advice to offer? Many thanks in advance x
Latest post on 14 January 2018 - 09:54
Hi, I am in the same boat now! Did you find anywhere good in the end? Any recommendations? Thanks :) Hi ladies... I am in in the same situation and wondering the same about an obstetrician. Do you have any advice to offer? Many thanks in advance x
Latest post on 18 December 2017 - 14:34
Hi, I am in the same boat now! Did you find anywhere good in the end? Any recommendations? Thanks :)