Needing help to make a decision : is bahrain safe today? | ExpatWoman.com

Needing help to make a decision : is bahrain safe today?

Latest post on 29 May 2017 - 20:20

Hello everyone,
I would like to have your precious advice. I may jave a two years contract in an embassy in Bahrain from this September, this should be a great news, a great job and a great opportunity BUT i am too scared about living in Bahrain because of the new uprisings. I know in 2011 it was very difficult for expats there and I wonder if going there with the mastest news would be a good thing to do ( I am traveling there alone and i am 25). I am so lost, so scared to withdraw of the job abd regret it later.

Thank you for taking time to read my message :)

Ism

Latest post on 04 June 2017 - 11:06
Hello everyone, I would like to have your precious advice. I may jave a two years contract in an embassy in Bahrain from this September, this should be a great news, a great job and a great opportunity BUT i am too scared about living in Bahrain because of the new uprisings. I know in 2011 it was very difficult for expats there and I wonder if going there with the mastest news would be a good thing to do ( I am traveling there alone and i am 25). I am so lost, so scared to withdraw of the job abd regret it later. Thank you for taking time to read my message :) Ism Bahrain is completely safe - on and off here now 8 years.