AC Deep Cleaning.. | ExpatWoman.com

AC Deep Cleaning..

Latest post on 30 May 2017 - 08:39

Hey Ladies,

Can anyone recommend a good deep cleaning AC company?

I know SaniService are recommended on here but most of the posts were from a few years ago, can anyone comment on there recent service?

Also they seem to be very expensive, any other suggestions of good reliable companies?

Thanks
S

Latest post on 12 June 2017 - 15:11
I would still recommend SuniServices. They are for my experience still the best:)
Latest post on 11 June 2017 - 15:12
Glad I came across this post. I need one too for my boss. Thanks for the suggestions. ;)
Latest post on 11 June 2017 - 14:33
Did you try HEALTHY AC SERVICES? They are really efficient. They disassemble the whole AC systems and do a deep cleaning and disinfection. They have started their business here in the UAE in 2017 and are using a French technology. you can find them on FB at @HealthyAcServices.Dubai or contact them on +971 (0)56 160 9229
Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 11:53
Hey Ladies, Can anyone recommend a good deep cleaning AC company? I know SaniService are recommended on here but most of the posts were from a few years ago, can anyone comment on there recent service? Also they seem to be very expensive, any other suggestions of good reliable companies? Thanks S Coolwell are good. I used them to replace my A/C in my apartment and the whole replacement was only 1400 ( Honeywell thermostat) Saniserve was almost double that. My area forum has many people who recommend Coolwell for servicing and cleaning too

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY