Personal loan in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Personal loan in Dubai

Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 11:30

Hey, I'm in need of money now. Can anyone suggest me a good bank which can provide personal loan easily or i should go for a private money lender? I want in less interest rate.

Latest post on 13 July 2017 - 10:28
Can someone suggest good credit cards for balance transfer? I'm using HSBC card right now. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial-blog/balance-transfer-uae/ how far CBD is good? or anyone using Dubai Islamic Bank credit card?
Latest post on 05 July 2017 - 21:55
Can someone suggest some good credit card for shopping purpose and I'm not employed How do you intend on paying the money back if your not employed? If your partner is going to pay back the crefit card company then he can also get you the card from his own account.
Latest post on 05 July 2017 - 21:53
Can someone suggest some good credit card for shopping purpose and I'm not employed How do you intend on paying the money back if your not employed? If your partner is going to pay back the crefit card company then he can also get you the card from his own account.
Latest post on 05 July 2017 - 15:10
@Sarah321: Cash requirement can be handled in multiple ways. It also depends on amount and payment period you are looking for. Personal Loan is a good option as this is charged generally the lowest interest. However to get personal loan, there are prerequisites which in today's market conditions, is tough. Also, there is a minimum and maximum cap. For smaller amounts or due to not being eligible for personal loan, one can look at Credit card "Cash on Card" option. I have seen in big variety so choose carefully. The best deal I had noticed was by Citibank @0.33% per month which is cheaper than even a personal loan. @winaaisha Well criteria to choose a credit card is crucial. What are you looking for. Convenience, best cash back, special access or offers etc. First, if you are not employed, your options are limited. 1. You can take a supplementary card, if your spouse/parent could get you one. 2. Against your Deposit in bank account 3. Buy Visa Gift Card & load it as you need, if for the sake of not carry cash around. PRIVATE LENDER IS BIG NO NO! Good luck.
Latest post on 05 July 2017 - 10:28
Can someone suggest some good credit card for shopping purpose and I'm not employed
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 11:20
Hi, for personal loans try RAK Bank or Dubai Islamic bank. They provide loans for less interest compared to other banks. check this or go for other banks like ADIB This was useful
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 10:57
If you want to go for a private money lender, check if they have all the legal documents to operate this thing. Have too much private money lender offer salary loans and car loans also. Yes, I agree with this. It's better to be sure especially that we're talking about money here
Latest post on 30 June 2017 - 10:19
Do private lenders give for less interest or banks ??
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 11:38
Banks are better because private lenders demand more interest rate.
Latest post on 21 June 2017 - 10:12
Thank you it was helpful.
Latest post on 19 June 2017 - 09:24
Hi, for personal loans try RAK Bank or Dubai Islamic bank. They provide loans for less interest compared to other banks. check this or go for other banks like ADIB

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY