Top Hair Clinics in United Arab Emirates | ExpatWoman.com

Top Hair Clinics in United Arab Emirates

Latest post on 12 June 2017 - 14:27

For people who have experienced hair loss and are considering a hair transplant, the most daunting task ahead is to find the right hair transplant clinic in Abu Dhabi or elsewhere. The expertise, experiences and facilities available at a hair restoration clinic vary widely, and so do the end results that they produce. Which clinic or surgeon you choose will really determine how well your hair will regrow.

There are several factors that count when picking up a hair restoration clinic and we have them covered for you here.
[b]
Are they offering Consultation before treatment?[/b]

A reputed clinic will almost always give you a free consultation before you are subjected to any treatment. Since there are a variety of hair transplantation techniques available, you need to find out exactly which method your condition requires. Free consultation from a clinic in Dubai Healthcare City will hugely assist you in determining the right technique for you, and, above all, if your expectations out of a hair transplant are tangible. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one such clinic that offers a free consultation to discuss your hair transplant.
[b]
Does the clinic specialize only in Hair Transplant?[/b]

This is a very good query to judge the success ratio of a hair transplant clinic. Clinics that specialize only in one particular treatment, are generally the industry leaders. When you’re considering your options, opt for a clinic, such as the Dubai Hair Club, which specializes only in hair transplants.

[b]Do they offer a variety of techniques?[/b]

Because there has been so much advancement in medical technology, hair restoration can be done through several different techniques, each with its own pros and cons. A reputed clinic, like the Maxim Hair Restoration, will offer several hair restoration techniques, and its surgeons will be qualified enough to guide you on techniques that best suit your hair condition.
[b]
How much experience the surgeons have?[/b]

The outcome of a hair transplant is ultimately in the hands of the surgeon. An experienced physician will be more equipped to restore your hair to a natural look. Before opting for a hair clinic in Dubai, look at its doctors’ experience in performing hair transplants. You can even ask the doctors to give you email addresses and phone numbers of their previous patients and talk to them about their experience. This will greatly help you in arriving at the right choice of doctor and clinic.

[b]Wish you all the best with your hunt![/b]

Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 15:13
As now a days Hair loss has been the main problem for both men and women so i suggest you to visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery as it is offering Hair Loss treatments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all over UAE, giving effective solutions to anyone going through the dilemma of hair loss.
Latest post on 20 June 2017 - 13:58
I have been experiencing hair loss here in Dubai after a few months I arrived here, in which mostly they said a cause of the water. For those who don't need yet a transplant and can still be fixed with some treatment, just to refresh the issue I'm using a shower filter. you can check different type of filter but the one I used is from H2O Pure blue shower filter and until now its been really effective. 2 thumbs up. I would like to suggest you the PRP treatment which is non surgical treatment and it helps you to get you to stop lossing your hairs