How to overcome anxiety feelings? | ExpatWoman.com

How to overcome anxiety feelings?

Latest post on 06 September 2017 - 08:15
I always find prayer the best way to de-stress, there is nothing better than the conviction that a higher power is out there to listen and help.
Latest post on 05 September 2017 - 11:33
Please get a holistic medical practitioner check your Cortisol levels. I got checked for it and it was found to be high .... its's high owing to stress usually ...impairs body's immunity. Fat accumulation also adds and sleep deprivation. Easiest possible ways as shared above also are: going for long walks, beach( water has an unusual calming effect on us), guided meditation to start with and then meditation yourself once you get the hang of it. It ain't easy but surely we women can manage..... wish you all the best.
Latest post on 05 September 2017 - 10:37
also check on nutritients and supplements , perhaps have your blood checked. Vita D, vitamin B, Iron, Zinc, Vita C,. Magnesium,... are all very important and have a major impact on your mood and anxiety
Latest post on 30 August 2017 - 14:50
Anxiety is a very bad thing to feel and many people around the globe suffer from panic attacks, anxiety attacks and other issues. As a sufferer myself, I would give the following things to try to anyone who is also suffering from anxiety: 1. Breathing exercises 2. Water therapy 3. Meditation 4. Yoga 5. Exercise 6. Reading 7. Listening to Calm.com music
Latest post on 29 August 2017 - 14:55
Have you tried some life coaching? I have taken some coaching sessions and it changed my life!! I have even become a master life coach myself - especially the time line work is very helpful to release fear from the past and anxiety of the future! Can totally recommend it!
Latest post on 28 June 2017 - 10:04
Well, my best advice for you is to know yourself. I mean, it will really be a great thing to know who you are in order for you to determine your strengths and weaknesses. When you've done these stuff, then you will be able to do some adjustments on things and every situation. I hope that this is a good advice. BTW, Cheer up! I know you can do it :)
Latest post on 27 June 2017 - 17:29
Hi Dubai_Lover,I too think that books r a great idea,n of course exersice is another good idea,as it makes one fit n at the same time triggers positive feelings in us n so makes us feel good ....?
Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 17:20
I recommend you go to a bookstores and buy "store whinning start living". I bought this book few months ago and I wasn't very motivated about it. but because I didn't want to leave the bookstore empty handed I decided to take it. This book will literally change the way you see your life!!!! one of the best book I've read about in a while I highly recommend.... you can check the reviews for this book on Amazon. This book made me happy, less anxious and more positive. I bought it from kinkonyia in Dubai mall but I am sure you can find it in other [url=storeleaks.com/blog/en/tag/bookshops-in-dubai'>bookshops in dubai[/url'>. Another book that you probably can find online (but try asking in-stores) is "don't sweat the small stuff" AWESOME READ! Finally, I joined a weight-loss bootcamp last year and not only I shed off some KGs :) but I found sports very relaxing and de-stressing... definitely will help in dealing with anxiety.
Latest post on 21 June 2017 - 21:37
Hi Clessani1, I agree with u that everyone faces the issues of anxiety n depression at some point in life... the degree n type may vary...Expat life is not easy,as life itself isn't ....I think there are two ways-1)we could try making good friends,with whom we can share our thoughts n feelings...n...2)if needed,seeking professional help.... some ppl r lucky to have some really good friends(I'm not),besides having ur partner n family by ur side.. take care n ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY