You Think You Have to Be Perfect? | ExpatWoman.com

You Think You Have to Be Perfect?

Latest post on 23 June 2017 - 13:36
Actually I read someone blogging about a day with her husband and kids at the beach and how much tiresome it was. And while leaving there was an old man and his wife looking at them and the lady heard them say "those were the days".... imagine? yes THOSE ARE THE DAYS! life is not about the happy ending.. it's about the story
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 20:03
Hi Clessani1,ur right ,mothers do feel a lot of pressure to b perfect all the time...but,we should remember that no one is perfect. We r humans n v can make mistakes...n I couldn't agree more with Dubai_Lover,that mothers miss all these "messy" times,once kids grow up....ask me, my daughter is n th U.K. For university n my son is 13,I really miss all that...take care
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 12:05
what I do to de-stress is: 1. I don't put very high expectations and I don't have to meet anyone else's standards. I've been judged many times by other mothers who happened to have an extra helping hand with them at home (a live-in maid). They look to me low because my house is messy and my kids are not wearing ironed clothes all the time like theirs. So I said to myself if some mother is lucky enough to have a maid, it doesn't make her a better mother AT ALL! I am doing my best but I will not let someone's opinion and judgments affect the way I see myself!!! 2. I try to do things for myself; thing that I enjoy every now and then. 3. I try to make the kids do some of the work around the house! 4. I keep reminding myself that this is just a phase and soon kids will grow and I will miss those messy days :) hope that helps

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY