Hair Makeover | ExpatWoman.com

Hair Makeover

Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 15:46

Hi Ladies,
I'm in desperate need of a hair makeover! Have the same mid length brown hair-which usually ends up being tied back- for years. Please can you recommend a great stylist that takes your face shape into account and can give good advice?
TIA

Latest post on 17 September 2017 - 04:16
Anyone have naturally curly hair that has found a stylist that can cut hair? It took me years to find one in the states. Also, a colorist that can do red. Am in Marina, willing to drive .
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 16:05
I know how tough it can be to find the right hair stylist in Dubai, so many are terrible :-(( However, I really can recommend my hairdresser Claude. She is by far the best colorist and hairdresser I have tried in Dubai. I call her my hair therapist haha. Just google "powered by claude" and you will see I am not the only fan, judging on the reviews she gets. I am really curious to hear about other hair stories. Please share them! I have seen this post on so many pages... quite copy pasted as well. Really hope it is not a spam to just promote the saloon or hairdresser. Can admin make sure it is not a spam? I just think my hairdresser is the best Dashenka and want to share that experience with others. Nothing wrong with that. Nop not at all... I have actually googled the article and checked her FB page but then I saw the same exact post repeated so got worried as it happened before that people spammed in such a way! If not then I am more than glad
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 15:23
I know how tough it can be to find the right hair stylist in Dubai, so many are terrible :-(( However, I really can recommend my hairdresser Claude. She is by far the best colorist and hairdresser I have tried in Dubai. I call her my hair therapist haha. Just google "powered by claude" and you will see I am not the only fan, judging on the reviews she gets. I am really curious to hear about other hair stories. Please share them! I have seen this post on so many pages... quite copy pasted as well. Really hope it is not a spam to just promote the saloon or hairdresser. Can admin make sure it is not a spam? I just think my hairdresser is the best Dashenka and want to share that experience with others. Nothing wrong with that.
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 14:46
I know how tough it can be to find the right hair stylist in Dubai, so many are terrible :-(( However, I really can recommend my hairdresser Claude. She is by far the best colorist and hairdresser I have tried in Dubai. I call her my hair therapist haha. Just google "powered by claude" and you will see I am not the only fan, judging on the reviews she gets. I am really curious to hear about other hair stories. Please share them! I have seen this post on so many pages... quite copy pasted as well. Really hope it is not a spam to just promote the saloon or hairdresser. Can admin make sure it is not a spam?
Latest post on 11 September 2017 - 14:26
I know how tough it can be to find the right hair stylist in Dubai, so many are terrible :-(( However, I really can recommend my hairdresser Claude. She is by far the best colorist and hairdresser I have tried in Dubai. I call her my hair therapist haha. Just google "powered by claude" and you will see I am not the only fan, judging on the reviews she gets. I am really curious to hear about other hair stories. Please share them!
Latest post on 27 August 2017 - 12:57
I would recommend Essentials salons on Al Wasl rd, their stylists are great at hair coloring and cutting, and I love feeling pampered there ?
Latest post on 26 June 2017 - 10:05
I think [b'>Royal Retreat Beauty and Spa [/b'>will be a better choice in Jumeriah :cool:
Latest post on 25 June 2017 - 18:16
I can highly recommend Clips Hair and Beauty Salon in 71st Mirdiff next Aswaaq Shopping Centre. Britsh owned and U.K trained stylists.
Latest post on 25 June 2017 - 00:12
Thank you for the recommendation, Oldtimer! Will check them out this week.
Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 17:30
Anyone can recommend a salon in midriff though? :) I would be very happy to have a makeover myself :)
Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 06:32
Thanks for that recommendation, Im going to check them out as very near to me!
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 21:19
I recommend Cut Above in the Jumeira Centre, Jumeira 1 (next to the petrol station). It's a lovely, friendly salon with several excellent stylists. Perhaps pop in for a consultation and see if anyone inspires you. I always have my hair cut by Soniya but I have seen other clients having lovely styles by other stylists.
Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 16:19
I live in Jumeirah but quite happy to hop in car if I got a good recommendation.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY