Ladies only Adult Swimming Lessons | ExpatWoman.com

Ladies only Adult Swimming Lessons

Latest post on 26 March 2024 - 11:02
Do you have your own pool? Can do private there
hi, are you a swimming instructor ? if so please send me a whats app msg at +923132466727 thanks
Latest post on 06 August 2017 - 14:56
I am interested in lessons to improve my stroke and fitness in swimming. There is a pool in our apartment block. Please let me know if you do this thanks
Latest post on 05 August 2017 - 16:31
Hi, I'm looking for a swimming instructor who can teach me as well. Lady instructor preferred and also if I can learn in the pool at my apartment. Pls msg me on 0565080705. Thanks a lot. Sharon
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 07:50
Do you have your own pool? Can do private there
Latest post on 29 June 2017 - 09:15
Hello Ladies, I really hope someone can help me. I am a mother of 4 kids and a working mum as well. I have been wanting to take some time off for myself and learn something new. I have always dreamt of swimming, but never had the opportunity to learn and now I feel I am too old to learn. but I want to now that the summer break for schools are on.. I have some time on my hand and want to make the best of it.. does anyone know of any good swimming lesson for ladies only during this summer months. I have tried with Dubai Ladies club but have not got any response. any other suggestions please. Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY