Looking for a Beekeeper | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a Beekeeper

Latest post on 12 July 2017 - 18:55
I found a large nest of Honeybees in my garden and am not too keen on keeping it there. But if I call pest control they will just come and kill them, which is the last thing I want. Does anyone know a beekeeper in Dubai, or someone who can come and move them? The OP does NOT want these lovley bees to be treated by pest control as it states in the post. :thinking:
Latest post on 10 July 2017 - 22:32
I found a large nest of Honeybees in my garden and am not too keen on keeping it there. But if I call pest control they will just come and kill them, which is the last thing I want. Does anyone know a beekeeper in Dubai, or someone who can come and move them? Hope you found someone to help with the hive ☺
Latest post on 07 July 2017 - 19:39
Maybe you should try to contact one of Dubai Garden Shops. Call them and ask if they know anything about dealing with that.
Latest post on 29 June 2017 - 12:02
I found a large nest of Honeybees in my garden and am not too keen on keeping it there. But if I call pest control they will just come and kill them, which is the last thing I want. Does anyone know a beekeeper in Dubai, or someone who can come and move them?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY