Does anyone have experience with modeling agencies in Dubai - Northern Emirates - my daughter is interested to try | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone have experience with modeling agencies in Dubai - Northern Emirates - my daughter is interested to try

Latest post on 30 June 2017 - 15:04

Has anyone's child/teen modeled in Dubai or the Northern Emirates? My daughter is 10 and interested in trying to do some modeling. I'm hoping it might be fun for her and increase her confidence. Thanks!

Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 19:53
Hi Brynholmes,, There are loads of agencies around in the UAE but my girls worked with MMG Talent for about 3 years when they were kids. For them it was just like playing and they love dressing up and meeting other kids - their staff would always be really nice and there were always lots of freebies. They eventually got bored of it when they reached their teens and wanted to do what their friends were doing. However, highly recommended and their savings accounts have far better balances than I do :-) Happy modelling!
Latest post on 02 July 2017 - 17:54
You could try agencies like Diva Models or Bareface. As for increasing confidence? Could actually have the opposite effect. The industry is ruthless and competitive and if people don't get picked for whatever reason, it's actually a confidence knocker, increases lack of body/looks confidence etc. Think very carefully before allowing your child to go down this route. I couldn't agree more, if she's not the most confident child and going to castings and get rejected it will not be good for her selfesteem. One of my children has done some modeling in the past and I had the agent promising him some jobs and then pull out last minute and telling me the client have chosen another child. It can be tough and we are no longer with any agency.
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 05:03
You could try agencies like Diva Models or Bareface. As for increasing confidence? Could actually have the opposite effect. The industry is ruthless and competitive and if people don't get picked for whatever reason, it's actually a confidence knocker, increases lack of body/looks confidence etc. Think very carefully before allowing your child to go down this route.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY