4th of JULY HELP | ExpatWoman.com

4th of JULY HELP

Latest post on 02 July 2017 - 12:35

I am an American new to Dubai - and my husband is one of the few Americans in his company so we thought we'd throw a little 4th of July gathering to share some American cheer with his colleagues.

Having a heck of a time finding American flags, 4th of July decorations, anything to decorate! Does anyone have any ideas? (Keep in mind we must be able to PICK IT UP - no time to order anything!)

Thanks! And how many other Americans are out here in ExpatWoman land?

Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 13:07
I am an American new to Dubai - and my husband is one of the few Americans in his company so we thought we'd throw a little 4th of July gathering to share some American cheer with his colleagues. Having a heck of a time finding American flags, 4th of July decorations, anything to decorate! Does anyone have any ideas? (Keep in mind we must be able to PICK IT UP - no time to order anything!) Thanks! And how many other Americans are out here in ExpatWoman land? Hi, I am American. There is a party store in Motor City that might have American flags. They seem to have a good variety for every holiday. It's called Party World. Happy 4th!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY