Facials and Face treatments? | ExpatWoman.com

Facials and Face treatments?

Latest post on 04 July 2017 - 14:49

I have never had face treatments, mainly because I am worried. Although i do not have any allergic reactions that I know of, however just the idea of someone putting some mask or something on my face makes me worry that i would have pimples or negative effect after,

However, recently my skin has been going down the drain. I have very dry skin and I have noticed that it started to look as if its dusty or not clean, out of life, no glow, black heads coming up, not smooth, pimples form every now and then but go away. Since I work and recently have been always leaving late I have had not time to really take care of it. I thankfully dont have acne or anything but i just look drained out and like i dont even take care of myself which is bothering me and bringing me down.

Can anyone recommend any good facials at any saloon? What are their prices?
Masks maybe bought somewhere? or even home remedies?

Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 15:07
I highly recommend you dermal facial it gives very smoothing affect on skin as i also have same issue like you my skin is so sensitive and allergic i have never been for facial before .But after getting this facial m again planning .
Latest post on 05 July 2017 - 20:09
I have never had face treatments, mainly because I am worried. Although i do not have any allergic reactions that I know of, however just the idea of someone putting some mask or something on my face makes me worry that i would have pimples or negative effect after, However, recently my skin has been going down the drain. I have very dry skin and I have noticed that it started to look as if its dusty or not clean, out of life, no glow, black heads coming up, not smooth, pimples form every now and then but go away. Since I work and recently have been always leaving late I have had not time to really take care of it. I thankfully dont have acne or anything but i just look drained out and like i dont even take care of myself which is bothering me and bringing me down. Can anyone recommend any good facials at any saloon? What are their prices? Masks maybe bought somewhere? or even home remedies? Hi Dashenka, Unless you do a chemical peel or any other abrasive treatments, I wouldn't worry about your skin after a facial. I highly recommend the elemis visible brilliance facial at Sensasia, however it is on the pricey side, other good basic facials are dermalogica and Nimue..have a look on entertainer vouchers if you have the app.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY