Common skin problems during summer!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Common skin problems during summer!!!

Latest post on 11 September 2017 - 13:56
Yes of course, Summer is definitely a time to relax with our family and we used to enjoy the time except the hot weather condition. There are certain tips which can make you protected from hot weather. Mainly try to drink plenty of water and be hydrated. Especially while going out, always try to wear loose dresses and avoid dark color dresses. While staying inside try to be in air conditioned areas. These all are the simple things which we can apply in our daily life and doesn't have much strain
Latest post on 31 August 2017 - 16:28
Summer requires a little extra skin care. What I do is use sun screen for the times when i'm going out in the sun. Other than that I like to stay hydrated as much as possible. Keeping a bottle of water with a hint of lemon in it with you helps to not only cleanse your body from the inside but also keep your skin nice and hydrated too
Latest post on 31 August 2017 - 14:49
Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Don't: Forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.
Latest post on 12 July 2017 - 09:35
coconut oil for hair before prolonged sun exposure at beach or pool.... helps retain hair moisture and doesnt' damage hair color.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY