Restaurants with fountain view | ExpatWoman.com

Restaurants with fountain view

Latest post on 11 July 2017 - 14:42
I'd recommend Armani Deli in Burj Khalifa, outside tables have fantastic views of the fountains. If Dubai Opera is on the deli does a pre or post theatre set course meals. Was 130 AED for two courses and 160 AED for three course when we went. See link - https://www.hozpitality.com/news/announcements/november-listings-armani-hotel-dubai-2016
Latest post on 11 July 2017 - 13:48
When my in-laws were over a few months ago I did lots of research on this! We ended up going to Serafina. As most of the reviews point out, the food is most definitely not what you'd choose to go to this restaurant for, but the view of the fountains were good and the in-laws absolutely loved it. We had also taken them up the Burj late that afternoon. Make sure you book a table on the lower terrace (if there's four of you they should put you by the outside railings - all the tables of two were one row in and hence came to stand by our table each time the fountains went off), and take your Entertainer vouchers to lessen the pain in the wallet factor.
Latest post on 10 July 2017 - 18:10
Hi ladies I have family over at the moment and would like to take them for a nice meal at the weekend. I am looking for recommendations for a nice restaurant in Souk Al Bahar with a view of the fountains. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY