Plus size clothes shopping! | ExpatWoman.com

Plus size clothes shopping!

Latest post on 18 July 2017 - 19:56

Have just moved to Dubai to work for the summer and want to buy a couple new swimming costumes, As a big girl will be needing european size 24-26 but i have no idea where to go and the amount of malls is confusing.

any help would be great!!

thanks

smash

Latest post on 20 July 2017 - 18:36
hmmm not sure how the European sizes compare to the UK sizes but I usually buy my PLUS size clothing from a couple of specific stores here or then online... for swimwear specifically I find DEBENHAMS, MATALAN, TKD LINGERIE and MANGO's VIOLETA range, NAMSHI for the best selection... can you let me know what size you are in UK then I'll be able to send you more specific links Uk size 24-26 and if you c an let me know where to find the shops? thanks very much!
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 14:38
Try Evans which is a UK plus size shop. They are in Mall of Emirates and Mirdif (and may be in other malls too)
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 09:34
hmmm not sure how the European sizes compare to the UK sizes but I usually buy my PLUS size clothing from a couple of specific stores here or then online... for swimwear specifically I find DEBENHAMS, MATALAN, TKD LINGERIE and MANGO's VIOLETA range, NAMSHI for the best selection... can you let me know what size you are in UK then I'll be able to send you more specific links

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY