Schools and nurseries in Mudon | ExpatWoman.com

Schools and nurseries in Mudon

Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 13:38

Hey ladies, I just need a little help. Can anyone please tell me that how many schools and nurseries are there in Mudon Community? Quick responses are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 16:17
Thanks a bunch :) It really helps me a lot.
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 14:34
To my knowledge there are no actual schools in Mudon itself but there are several close by: 1. Arabian Ranches School is in Ranches 2 on the opposite side of the Al Qudra Road 2. Jebal Ali School is now located at the end of Hessa Street on the junction with the E611 so that would be about a 5 minute drive 3. JESS in original Arabian Ranches 4. In Motor City there is a GEMS school and in Studio City there is Victory Heights Primary School and another GEMS school. 5. There are several other schools all pretty close too - Kings on Umm Sequime and also Nord Anglia on Hessa Street. Hope this helps Edited to add not sure what your curriculum preference is and if you told us that we may be able to give more information
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 13:50
Thanks :) yes surely it helps. But I just want to confirm that is there any other school in Mudon or only this nursery?
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 13:46
Hey ladies, I just need a little help. Can anyone please tell me that how many schools and nurseries are there in Mudon Community? Quick responses are much appreciated. Thanks in advance. I have just moved there and I have only seen the Blossom Nursery which seems to be very popular. Hope this helps.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY