When can I buy a top stove/hob? | ExpatWoman.com

When can I buy a top stove/hob?

Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 13:44

Hi, there. can anyone advise me on where I can buy a stove, the is connect to a work top? We moving to a new villa and it cant take the free standing stove and oven. Thank you

Latest post on 24 July 2017 - 16:16
Try Betterlife. When we were looking for an electric stove we could only find freestanding electric stoves, but Betterlife had both.
Latest post on 21 July 2017 - 16:41
check out [url=http://storeleaks.com/blog/en/2016/02/11/electronics-shops-dubai/'>Electronics Shops In Dubai[/url'>. I am sure you will find some options there. Try contacting them by phone first before you go so you are sure they have what you need.
Latest post on 20 July 2017 - 12:27
We looked at loads when we moved into our villa, in the end got from Ikea. We had space for a stove but they do hobs too. They fitted our stove and extractor and it felt like a good service. Also saw hobs in Sharaf DG in Times Square. We got other white goods there and they were good re delivery and fitting too.
Latest post on 19 July 2017 - 22:44
Hi, there. can anyone advise me on where I can buy a stove, the is connect to a work top? We moving to a new villa and it cant take the free standing stove and oven. Thank you Most stores and supermarkets that sell ovens have them for sale, maybe not always on display but do sell them and you could choose from a brochure.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY