Multi oven electric range cooker/oven - can you buy these in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Multi oven electric range cooker/oven - can you buy these in Dubai?

Latest post on 22 July 2017 - 13:31

Hi, we can only have electric in our apartment and although i can find multi oven gas range ovens i can't find electric ones anywhere. Has anyone seen any here? I am thinking of buying one of the Rangemasters or Belling ones from the UK and shipping it over as i think it should work (although i guess would be an issue getting parts or maintenance if anything went wrong) but am just worried there is a reason no one sells them here i haven't thought of! Has anyone done this?

Latest post on 23 July 2017 - 09:32
Thanks for this - I've looked everywhere and they only have the 1 big oven. Not the 2 or 3 multiple ovens in one unit i am after. Think will have to just try shipping one in and hope it works!
Latest post on 22 July 2017 - 22:16
I am surprised because I recall that I saw some in big stores like sharif DG and Emax. Here's a list of [url=http://storeleaks.com/blog/en/2016/02/11/electronics-shops-dubai/'>electronics stores in dubai[/url'> try calling them before you head to any of the stores.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY