walk in closet disaster | ExpatWoman.com

walk in closet disaster

Latest post on 24 July 2017 - 12:26

HI,
so there is a built in walkin closet room in my apartment, same room that has my AC system, and I had a few leaking incidents from the AC which caused mould to grow all over the wooden shelves even the floor skirting which destroyed it all,,, so now I gutted out the whole room to clean the mould and sanitise it. but I will need to build in a new closet... I really don't want to do a full on built in wood walk in closet. I want something very simple like wire shelving and racks type of storage.

I can't seem to find a company that does that.

does anyone know where I can get this done?

thank you.

Latest post on 24 July 2017 - 15:12
HI, so there is a built in walkin closet room in my apartment, same room that has my AC system, and I had a few leaking incidents from the AC which caused mould to grow all over the wooden shelves even the floor skirting which destroyed it all,,, so now I gutted out the whole room to clean the mould and sanitise it. but I will need to build in a new closet... I really don't want to do a full on built in wood walk in closet. I want something very simple like wire shelving and racks type of storage. I can't seem to find a company that does that. does anyone know where I can get this done? thank you. Sounds like you could find what you want in a famous sweedish store ☺☺ yes :) i was hoping to find something else
Latest post on 24 July 2017 - 14:23
HI, so there is a built in walkin closet room in my apartment, same room that has my AC system, and I had a few leaking incidents from the AC which caused mould to grow all over the wooden shelves even the floor skirting which destroyed it all,,, so now I gutted out the whole room to clean the mould and sanitise it. but I will need to build in a new closet... I really don't want to do a full on built in wood walk in closet. I want something very simple like wire shelving and racks type of storage. I can't seem to find a company that does that. does anyone know where I can get this done? thank you. Sounds like you could find what you want in a famous sweedish store ☺☺

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY