Delayed School start | ExpatWoman.com

Delayed School start

Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 16:13

Hello Ladies,

We have just been informed our move date will be pushed out which will impact my daughter's school start date.

As per new details, she will miss the first 10 days of school (She will be joining FS1).

Does anyone know if the school would have a problem with this? I have not reach out to the school yet but thought I would get some opinions first before panicking.

Thank you for your help.

Latest post on 28 July 2017 - 20:36
Hello Ladies, We have just been informed our move date will be pushed out which will impact my daughter's school start date. As per new details, she will miss the first 10 days of school (She will be joining FS1). Does anyone know if the school would have a problem with this? I have not reach out to the school yet but thought I would get some opinions first before panicking. Thank you for your help. I would check with the school. But I don't think it would be an issue if you already paid the fees. The concern here is that your kid will miss the orientation week
Latest post on 26 July 2017 - 18:29
Hi Miray I get my eyesight checked twice a year in Dubai by an optician. I have been going to Dr Sharma at AlYateem, Beach Centre for 10 years and i highly recommend him for an accurate eye prescription. He doesnt check eye pressure but I don't believe you need that for general check ups? If he has had concerns about my eyes he has always asked me to follow up with an ophthalmologist. Furthermore if you ask him to do a more detailed test he is able to check the retina with the equipment he has. Hope thats helpful
Latest post on 26 July 2017 - 18:29
Hi Miray I get my eyesight checked twice a year in Dubai by an optician. I have been going to Dr Sharma at AlYateem, Beach Centre for 10 years and i highly recommend him for an accurate eye prescription. He doesnt check eye pressure but I don't believe you need that for general check ups? If he has had concerns about my eyes he has always asked me to follow up with an ophthalmologist. Furthermore if you ask him to do a more detailed test he is able to check the retina with the equipment he has. Hope thats helpful
Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 18:59
Hello Ladies, We have just been informed our move date will be pushed out which will impact my daughter's school start date. As per new details, she will miss the first 10 days of school (She will be joining FS1). Does anyone know if the school would have a problem with this? I have not reach out to the school yet but thought I would get some opinions first before panicking. Thank you for your help. Cant say for sure as it depends on how you have left things with the school, however it shoud not be an issue if you have made the payment of the fees as that would show you do intend to come but have been delayed a little ☺

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY