Emirates Plaza Spa | ExpatWoman.com

Emirates Plaza Spa

Latest post on 05 August 2017 - 13:24

Hi there,
I came across a Groupon voucher for spa treatment at 'Emirates Plaza Hotel' in Abu Dhabi however upon perusing online for further info, looking at reviews it looks rather questionable. There seems to be no mention of a 'spa' at this hotel anywhere particularly on their website. And the reviews of the stay at the hotel are especially negative particularly on the 'reputation it has'.
I was wondering and hoping someone here has been to the spa and can offer a review of it or can provide some insight as to whether there is indeed a spa?
I have also looked into Howard Johnson hotel in Abu Dhabi however came across the same roadblock, no info about the spa or any reviews on it. So if anyone has been there, please provide some insight.

Thank you

Latest post on 17 September 2017 - 03:17
If your looking for a Spa i think, its better in Dubai and you also have lot of therapist who visit home to massage. Do whats app me on +919739232277 and i can give you a better suggestion.
Latest post on 05 August 2017 - 14:43
Hi there, I came across a Groupon voucher for spa treatment at 'Emirates Plaza Hotel' in Abu Dhabi however upon perusing online for further info, looking at reviews it looks rather questionable. There seems to be no mention of a 'spa' at this hotel anywhere particularly on their website. And the reviews of the stay at the hotel are especially negative particularly on the 'reputation it has'. I was wondering and hoping someone here has been to the spa and can offer a review of it or can provide some insight as to whether there is indeed a spa? I have also looked into Howard Johnson hotel in Abu Dhabi however came across the same roadblock, no info about the spa or any reviews on it. So if anyone has been there, please provide some insight. Thank you Might be worth posting the question on the Abu Dhabi forum ? If I were you I'd trust the warning signs and avoid it :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY