Health Insurance and Hospital List | ExpatWoman.com

Health Insurance and Hospital List

Latest post on 07 August 2017 - 23:24

Hi,
I'm moving to Dubai soon. I am looking to find a good health insurance providers ideally local ones.
an anyone recommend please?
What hospitals should I put on the hospital list - can anyone recommend some please?

How long after moving to Dubai do you need to secure health insurance?

I was told that it has to be done before residency. However, I'm self funding my move to Dubai and
got my residency earlier in the year February, but my move got delayed, so I haven't been physically living in Dubai.
I was told this incurs a penalty even if I wasn't living in Dubai - seems odd to have health insurance when
you're not in the country to me, is this correct?

Latest post on 12 August 2017 - 15:45
Health Insurance comes after the residency visa. I heard DAMAN and Orient are great.
Latest post on 11 August 2017 - 09:40
Hi, Out of my personal experience RAK Bank is good for health insurance. Instead of going for a health insurance you can get a Life Insurance with a health coverage.
Latest post on 11 August 2017 - 09:39
Hi, Out of my personal experience RAK Bank is good for health insurance. Instead of going for a health insurance you can get a Life Insurance with a health coverage. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/insurance/compare-life-insurance-uae check this for other banks and details you will understand better.
Latest post on 08 August 2017 - 00:24
Hi, I'm moving to Dubai soon. I am looking to find a good health insurance providers ideally local ones. an anyone recommend please? What hospitals should I put on the hospital list - can anyone recommend some please? How long after moving to Dubai do you need to secure health insurance? I was told that it has to be done before residency. However, I'm self funding my move to Dubai and got my residency earlier in the year February, but my move got delayed, so I haven't been physically living in Dubai. I was told this incurs a penalty even if I wasn't living in Dubai - seems odd to have health insurance when you're not in the country to me, is this correct? The last I read the fine was 500aed per month Out of interest what type of visa do you have if it was granted in February and you haven't been in the country ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY