CURTAINS | ExpatWoman.com

CURTAINS

Latest post on 09 August 2017 - 13:50

I need to have some curtains made pretty quickly can anyone recommend someone.

Thanks in advance

Latest post on 28 November 2017 - 10:24
Thanks for recommendation of ALI.He did a great job on all the Curtains & Blinds we had made and the turn around was amazing. I found the best choice/price.the guy is amazing, came in our villa with lots of fabric samples for me to choose, got back here within a week with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person His number is [b'>0555528260[/b'> ALI
Latest post on 16 August 2017 - 21:48
i used [b'>Ali 0555528260[/b'>.He did a great job on all the Curtains & Blinds we had made and the turn around was amazing. I checked quite a few places Sedar and Satwa. I found the best choice/price.the guy is amazing, came in our villa with lots of fabric samples for me to choose, got back here within a week with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person
Latest post on 09 August 2017 - 21:17
hey there if you need readymade curtains then visit Ikea or may be dragon mart. but if you need customized curtains you may contact this guy Ali o55- 7868889. i used him for 3 windows in my living room and he did an amazing job in quite cheap price.
Latest post on 09 August 2017 - 17:27
Dragonmart. Some of them have the fabric in stock.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY