Personal Stylist / Shopper | ExpatWoman.com

Personal Stylist / Shopper

Latest post on 15 August 2017 - 22:51

Hi I'm Judeline a Certified Personal Stylist / Shopper, I would like to assist those who have any problems with styling or shopping in Abu Dhabi. How to give a new look with your old or boring clothes, how to accessories or shop for a new item.

Latest post on 21 August 2017 - 20:09
Hi I'm Judeline a Certified Personal Stylist / Shopper, I would like to assist those who have any problems with styling or shopping in Abu Dhabi. How to give a new look with your old or boring clothes, how to accessories or shop for a new item. Hello Ladies, wish to make new friends? Then Come join us for a cup of coffee and chat. I'm Judeline Ignatius a Certified Personal Stylist / Shopper I have scheduled a meetup on 29th August 2017 at 7:00PM at the Dome Cafe WTC Mall Abu Dhabi. I would like to meet you all and get introduced. If you wish to change the date or time let me know in advance if it's possible I will make the changes. Feel free to share any topics for discussion. Also you may use this platform for networking so make sure to carry your business cards. As this is our first meetup I'm really excited to meet everyone. You can reach me on +971556327415