South African coming to Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

South African coming to Dubai

Latest post on 21 August 2017 - 17:09
A South African friend recently came to visit me and she arranged the visa online without any problems. I sent her an invitation letter stating she will be staying with me and that the reason for the visit was to visit me. In this case the business can give the colleague an invitation letter stating the reason for the visit. The hotel booking will probably also be necessary. Rather give too much information than too little with the online application. In the past the hotel arranged the visit visa for me before I moved here, but I don't know if it is still done as it is quite a few years ago.
Latest post on 21 August 2017 - 12:33
Hi, Your friends who are coming to visit Dubai should apply for a visit visa from their places i.e South Africa and Sri Lanka respectively. They should visit United Emirates Embassy online website and book a visa slot and follow the guidelines as provided. Or if you know any genuine travels you can take their help in booking the visa slot.
Latest post on 21 August 2017 - 11:01
Hi Ladies, Does anyone know how I can get a visit visa for a colleague coming to Dubai from South Africa? I also have one coming from Sri Lanka too. Any advice gratefully appreciated! :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY