Information needed about small business | ExpatWoman.com

Information needed about small business

Latest post on 06 September 2017 - 11:26

Hi friends , I wanted to know that if I want to start a small business of ethnic Indian dresses n jewelry etc, what are the basic things needed to be done to start ? Any information will be much appreciated , thanks

Latest post on 06 October 2017 - 12:14
Hi , I only have an office in Naif which contract will end by March. If you are willing you can look for a retail shop at the location you prefer.
Latest post on 02 October 2017 - 17:25
Hi los, thanks for responding..how much are u charging to sell th trade lisence n do u hv a store too ?..thanks
Latest post on 02 October 2017 - 14:48
Hi, I have a trading license with ready made garments trading activity that i am selling. This has an office in Naif , no liabilities and fits your desired business activity. If you are interested , just let me know. Good luck .
Latest post on 16 September 2017 - 18:42
Many thanks everyone for ur valuable advices and ideas...
Latest post on 15 September 2017 - 17:59
Hi touimi,... thanks for ur reply. I'm in Dubai, I'll b importing from India. it'll b nice if I could get a business partner n hv a small store...but even online would be good. I just wanted to know that do we need a lisence for online business n the cost involved etc.. any information will be much appreciated, thanks. Well, as Candyz said rightly, its expensive to start a business in UAE since start up also needs to have an office / shop / showroom / workspace & license fees are no less. To do any legal trade activity officially, you got to have a license in any of the 7 Emirates. Between Mainland or Freezone compant? Mainland company necessitates a physical office rented/owned on company name. This cost is not required if you start from freezone. Ajman freezone has some very low cost options where you can establish your business. Having a business partner is not a light choice. Think VERY carefully. How you reach out to your potential customers, how you make transactions is another step. There are plenty of options that you can choose from. Good luck.
Latest post on 14 September 2017 - 10:40
Hi candyz, ...I'll surely check that out..I'm sure it would be of help..I'm really eager to start something of my own...thanks...?
Latest post on 13 September 2017 - 22:52
Hi there, starting a company here is quite expensive from the start. I just saw this event recently and recommend you check it out. It seems for entrepreneurs like you who haven't launched yet: www.entrepreneurinaweekend.com I noticed they are having an event on Sept 22/23. Best of luck!
Latest post on 13 September 2017 - 07:20
Hi touimi,... thanks for ur reply. I'm in Dubai, I'll b importing from India. it'll b nice if I could get a business partner n hv a small store...but even online would be good. I just wanted to know that do we need a lisence for online business n the cost involved etc.. any information will be much appreciated, thanks.
Latest post on 11 September 2017 - 11:50
Well, its a subject for consultation with a business setup company. You can find many online as well in Google classified. There are several options from trading office or a shop. Which Emirate? Will you import or locally manufacturer. Once those options are clear, it will be easy to choose. Good luck.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY