Where to make a dress? Urgent | ExpatWoman.com

Where to make a dress? Urgent

Latest post on 10 September 2017 - 23:07

Hello,

I need to find textile for a dress and someone to make it. So far i havent went textile shopping because i cant find Anyone in dubai to make the dress or for a reasonable price. So far i only got one quote with making charge of 2000. It is an evening dress but surely would not cost that much without even material. The lady who did my dresses before left the country :(

Everytime i google and contact a place they tell me they only work on bridal dresses or fix ups for already owned dresses :(

Please help

Latest post on 25 November 2017 - 13:21
Hello, I need to find textile for a dress and someone to make it. So far i havent went textile shopping because i cant find Anyone in dubai to make the dress or for a reasonable price. So far i only got one quote with making charge of 2000. It is an evening dress but surely would not cost that much without even material. The lady who did my dresses before left the country :( Everytime i google and contact a place they tell me they only work on bridal dresses or fix ups for already owned dresses :( Please help Hi dear, you probably found something this time but next time if you needed a dress or alterations, etc look up @chantelle_fashion on instagram.. you can have anything made in no time. thanks
Latest post on 14 September 2017 - 15:49
I go to Satwa on the main road on the little alley next to Deepa's. fabric shop. They are called City Land. Great tailors and do even dresses around 350. 050-8901523.
Latest post on 14 September 2017 - 11:51
If you can venture out to the other side... Bur Dubai then I can share my tailor details.... you can get fabric there and the dress also made there. Yes apparently in all cases I would have to go to the other side of Dubai, Would really appreciate details of a tried and tested tailor Rinco: 043595902 or colour palette(Romi) 04 3554091
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 17:05
If you can venture out to the other side... Bur Dubai then I can share my tailor details.... you can get fabric there and the dress also made there. Yes apparently in all cases I would have to go to the other side of Dubai, Would really appreciate details of a tried and tested tailor
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 12:58
If you can venture out to the other side... Bur Dubai then I can share my tailor details.... you can get fabric there and the dress also made there.
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 10:18
I would just drive to Satwa and find a tailor there to make you dress. There are so many there Bring a picture of the design you like, buy the textiles in one of many Satwa stores and there you go. Nothing easier than tailoring clothes in Dubai

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY