How to make your nails grow faster and stronger? | ExpatWoman.com

How to make your nails grow faster and stronger?

Latest post on 20 September 2017 - 11:50
If you see that your nails are starting to look unhealthy and are easy to break, then you need to help restore their health by eating foods that are rich in protein and sulfur. These two substances are needed to make your nails strong and resistant to breaks. Some of the foods that you can add to your diet not only to help you become healthier but also to make your nails tougher include cucumber, apples, garlic, asparagus, grapes and onions
Latest post on 16 September 2017 - 14:53
Hi, massage your cuticles with olive oil. it really works. Have foods which are rich in calcium they help in the nails growth
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 16:08
I have been suffering with my nails all my life. Until I went to uni i had the habit of biting them. Now I dont but they are so weak, like paper always and constantly break. I can't grow them. I tried some of the vitamin in pharmacies for months but no results. I have read somewhere that bio sculpture polish which is similar to gel but uses organic products (vegan as well) is actually good for you. That it has no toxins and helps nail growth. I have tried it, and after 2 weeks my nails grew significantly but when i removed it, the effect was same as gelish polish. All my nails where weak and broke :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY