Affordable Suggestions on How to Lighten my Scars | ExpatWoman.com

Affordable Suggestions on How to Lighten my Scars

Latest post on 13 September 2017 - 17:45

Hi women! Please share me effective ways on how to lighten pimple marks in my face and some scars in my body. I need it to be affordable also. Thank you so much in advance.

Latest post on 18 September 2017 - 11:15
Hi women! Please share me effective ways on how to lighten pimple marks in my face and some scars in my body. I need it to be affordable also. Thank you so much in advance. Yes, you can try Mebo cream, it's the best! I've used it and it works wonders on new scars after injuries, burns, etc. Haven't tried it on old scars but heard it works for those too. You can get Mebo at any major pharmacy.
Latest post on 18 September 2017 - 09:50
Acne is a common skin problem.they are slight discolorations, usually light brown. scars or brown spots are commonly a sign of sun damage by having the skin exposed to the sun over many years. Some Natural Cure for Brown Spots Finely chop or Some blend an onion, and use a strainer or cheese cloth to squeeze and extract the juice. Take one part of Apple Cider Vinegar and one part of onion juice and mix them together. Dab a cotton pad into the solution and apply it directly onto the age spots. The acid in Lemon juice has been shown to help fade the appearance of spots. Aloe Vera juice Castor Oil has been shown to improve the appearance of age spots Hope this help you....... Good Luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY