Reaching out to mums who've undergone c-section | ExpatWoman.com

Reaching out to mums who've undergone c-section

Latest post on 18 September 2017 - 11:35

Dear ladies,
I'm reaching out to the moms who've undergone a c section - how soon did you start a work out routine ? and what was the intensity. There is little information out there regarding this topic and if the information that is available -there are so many variations. I have scheduled an appointment with my doc to discuss this, but would love to hear what other moms have to say on this topic and appreciate their valuable advice.
TIA.

Latest post on 01 October 2017 - 21:18
Dear ladies, I'm reaching out to the moms who've undergone a c section - how soon did you start a work out routine ? and what was the intensity. There is little information out there regarding this topic and if the information that is available -there are so many variations. I have scheduled an appointment with my doc to discuss this, but would love to hear what other moms have to say on this topic and appreciate their valuable advice. TIA. Hi, after 6 weeks they recommend you wait until starting exercise, I found I was still quite sore at 6 weeks and just started exercising when u felt up to it. You will go for your 6 week check up and and the dr will check your scar.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY