Tenant not paying rent | ExpatWoman.com

Tenant not paying rent

Latest post on 21 October 2017 - 10:11
Well, this is really a difficult situation. All I can advise for you is to do what's best for your family since you're really experiencing the burden.
Latest post on 18 October 2017 - 11:13
Hi please can you advise what to do?: Our tenant has not payed his rent since April. My husband has been very lenient. He fed him lots of stories ( wife sick, surgery, trips etc.) The contract stipulates two cheques. His second check bounced since April. My husband did not report him as he was believing his excuses or rather my husband is a very kind person and likes to give people chances. But it's September now and we need the money. It is impacting on our finances as we have payments due as well and we relied on this investment. Thank you for any advice. Hello, I totally understand your predicament. If you need some legal advice reach out to wwww.asettadvisory.com they are affordable and can help you in cases like this.
Latest post on 26 September 2017 - 12:36
Very difficult. You can try banking the cheque again and when it bounces, file a police case. Go to the rent committee. Send an eviction notice and keep the deposit. I second this. you are left with no choice.
Latest post on 25 September 2017 - 11:05
Very difficult. You can try banking the cheque again and when it bounces, file a police case. Go to the rent committee. Send an eviction notice and keep the deposit.
Latest post on 25 September 2017 - 09:52
Hi please can you advise what to do?: Our tenant has not payed his rent since April. My husband has been very lenient. He fed him lots of stories ( wife sick, surgery, trips etc.) The contract stipulates two cheques. His second check bounced since April. My husband did not report him as he was believing his excuses or rather my husband is a very kind person and likes to give people chances. But it's September now and we need the money. It is impacting on our finances as we have payments due as well and we relied on this investment. Thank you for any advice.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY