Single Mom getting permanent visa for son | ExpatWoman.com

Single Mom getting permanent visa for son

Latest post on 25 September 2017 - 12:02

I am new to Qatar and am a US resident. Does anyone know of any companies here that will take care of the visa process for my son. I am a single mother and I know that it possible to get a visa for him, but I also know it will go much smoother and faster if I hire a company to do it for me.

Any insight would be great! Thank you.

Latest post on 12 January 2023 - 18:59
Hi Nathk, unfortunately I didn't get far at all. I ran into people who said they were able to help but once I started seeing they were doing under the table deals and things that could possibly eve...
Hi Charli !! Thank you for your reply. I will let you know if I find anything !!
Latest post on 11 January 2023 - 17:29
Hi Charli !! did you manage to get a visa for your son? I would would be interested as I am facing the same situation Thanks
Hi Nathk, unfortunately I didn't get far at all. I ran into people who said they were able to help but once I started seeing they were doing under the table deals and things that could possibly even put them in jail, I stopped. I eventually sent my son back home and left, but if you find out anything please let me know as I would absolutely love to live and raise my son in there. I apologize that I couldn't be of more help.
Latest post on 11 January 2023 - 14:41
Hi Charli !! did you manage to get a visa for your son? I would would be interested as I am facing the same situation Thanks